CAMP works with disadvantaged and other groups wanting to explore the potential of Participatory Media.
It exploits the uses of :
- PRINT &
to enable people to tell their own stories using these media.
Here’re some projects that it has undertaken so far:
- 2009: Child TV Reporters of Medak in partnership with UNICEF, Hyderabad. Films made by children screened at the International Film Festival organised by the Children’s Film Society of India (CFSI) at Hyderabad.
- 2010: Training of Trainers for NGOs/Schools all over Andhra Pradesh.
- 2010: MY FRAMES 2010, a festival of films exclusively made by children
- 2011: Training of school children in short film making, organised by the Children’s Film Society, India
- 2014: Adolescent Engagement using Media Tools (AEMT) at Surguja, Chattisgarh.