Photogallery of the training of trainers in participatory video.
One sees a stark diffference. Urban schools have air-conditioned buses, but rural schools don’t even have proper buildings. We live in the same era but the contrast is glaring.
This is a revolution! I have attended so many national & international festivals. But these children are amazing! I congratulate the organisers & hope this will grow into a movement.
B. Narsing RaoFilm maker
We had small disputes while making the film. Now I realise movie making is team work.
Varshith VeeramshettyStudentPallavi Model School, Hyderabad
I have learnt to be more sensitive towards my fellow beings. This festival made me realise that being a child does not restrain from being heard.
SusanStudentSister Nivedita School, Hyderabad
I have learnt to open my eyes to the happenings around me. I will make more such films in the future too.
GautamiStudentNavjeevan Bala Bhavan, Vijaywada
Powered by SEOFixing Wordpress
- The first of the three videos made by Sangwari Khabariya
- When the friendly neighbourhood reporters met the friendly IPL cricketers
- Participatory Video: Developing a local vocabulary
- “As kids we made small mud houses; now we build real, big houses”
- Adolescents to use theatre to spread word on importance of birth registration